- Reduce your exposure of a damaging compliance related lawsuit. Most employers understand that good employee training programs designed to prevent lawsuits, audits, and fines, such as sexual harassment training, safety training, and ethics training are essential.
- Be in compliance. Federal law requires training in on specific health and safety-related topics, and sexual harassment training is a must.
- Higher productivity and employee morale. This potential financial loss and disruptive nature of workplace compliance lawsuits can and do have a numbing effect on the workplace. Employee morale and individual productivity is diminished and usually takes months even years to fully recover.
- Reduce learning times without sacrificing results. “Briefs” differ from most traditional web-based training courses because they are just that: brief. Compliance briefs should take no longer than 30-45 minutes to complete and are focused, informative, and practical.
Thoughtful and Convenient Learning Format
How confident are you of your company's compliance on key issues? Located on the site is a quick assessment tool that reveals potential holes in your compliance strategy. Simply register and you will automatically directed to the assessment instrument. Your results will be immediately shared with you. Look for Assessment on the top navigation.See more
Being on the Web doesn't ensure content is relevant. Surfing the Web you quickly discover that any site, no matter how impressive, is ultimately only as good as its content. That's why we work non-stop to make sure you have the best content and courses all by the nation's leading experts, through our state-of-the-art web-based training technology. You get the maximum return on each training dollar.See more
What makes our web-based training more effective? To maximize results, every detail must contribute to a training program's effectiveness. Is it written in plain language so the concepts and details are easy to understand? Is it organized and structured so the information is easy to remember? Does it provide employees an opportunity to apply what they've learned to their jobs? Are the instructions clear and easy to follow? Most importantly, are they confident their training experience is worth the time they're investing?See more
How does our assessment manager make tracking employee progress easy? Now you can know what briefs he or she has taken, what he or she scored on the final Assessment, and more. Reminder emails are sent to the employee and relevant supervisors indicating the assigned briefs. Followup emails are sent to the employee's supervisor if an assigned brief was not taken. Our powerful Assessment Manager keeps track of all the information for you. So you can log-in in any time, day or night, and get an up-to-the-minute picture of where your people stand.See more
How simple is it to get started? How are you supported? Your supervisors and employees will appreciate how simple and easy it is to use our web-based training. The enrollment process is simple, fast, and easy for you to do. Employees can log in any time, 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. Phone or email support is available to address any questions you may have.See more
Fusce aliquet euismod luctus. Aliquam scelerisque tincidunt risus nec pellentesque. Cum sociis natoque penatibus.See more
What could be better? Thoughtful relevant content at an affordable rate. Make sure you get a demonstration of our compliance training "briefs" then ask for a quote.See more
- I was very impressed at the depth of their curriculum topics. They have a simple to understand learning management system that we used.
I'd recommend them to anyone.
- We found great value in using this site for our compliance training needs.
It is a good value and my employees feel confident in how it works.
- I like that I get emails letting me know if one of my employees has missed taking one of their assigned compliance briefs.
It makes this part of my job that much easier.